How to Create a Bright Living Room with Bold Artwork
Below I have designed a living room with hand-selected furniture accented by my own artwork for busy people who love color!
It's bold and bright but at the same time balanced....and I love it especially the yellow lamp.
Everything is available for purchase...simply click on the image.
Decorating and Artwork Ideas from this Bright and Bold Modern Living Room.
Make your Home Inspirational.....Simply Click the Images to Shop.
Thoughts about this Bright Living Room with Bold Artwork
- The Wall Art - I started with this bright pastel abstract canvas print from my collection. I love its organic nature and thought that it would be a great inspirational piece for a living room. To find the right sized abstract canvas print for your living room, download the below eguide.
- The Table Lamp - Next, I found the perfect modern table lamp to compliment the yellow accents in the piece (it was hard because so many lamps are too yellow, but this one is just right).
- The Sofa and Side Table - I then selected white crisp modern sofa to bring some balance to the room....and paired it with a simply yet elegantly designed square side table.
- The Accent Chair - I then selected this wonderfully stylish mid-century chair and ottoman to bring out the bold blues of the abstract canvas print.
- The Wall Sculpture - I paired it with one of my favorite ceramic wall sculptures (that I would place above it on the wall) to play up the boldness of the room.
- The Basket - It's topped off with this natural fibre basket that can be used for kids or dog's toys...or a great place to store throws.
- The Coffee Table - Lastly, I chose a large elegant coffee table that perfectly matches the side table
- The Rug - ....and a wonderful textured neutral jute rug to ground the room.
More Room Design and Bold Artwork Ideas
For more decorating ideas and and creative ways that you can display your artwork in your living room, bedroom or office, follow me on Pinterest.
Other Blog Posts that you might like: